The #IAm Campaign
In celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Verizon and the Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment (CAPE) created #IAm, which showcases the voices and achievements of Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders and inspires young people to reach their potential in a series of videos featuring Asian American celebrities exploring issues of identity, community and representation in the Digital Age.
- Constance Wu, actress (“Fresh Off the Boat”)
- Arden Cho, actress (“Teen Wolf”)
- Ki Hong Lee, actor (The Maze Runner)
- Daniel Dae Kim, actor (“Hawaii Five-0”)
- Jason Chen, musician
- Cassey Ho, lifestyle and fitness guru (Blogilates)
- Yong Kim, Ted Kim, and Chris Oh, founders of Seoul Sausage Co.
Asian American identity has undergone a radical transformation in the past decade as technology, social media and content democratization has reshaped perceptions, shattered stereotypes and introduced new images of Asian America. These changes in representation have altered the Asian American community in new and exciting ways.
Please visit #IAm Influencers to view these videos.