Twitter Contest for NCIS: New Orleans 2/3/15
Please watch NCIS: New Orleans today, Tuesday, February 3rd at 9PM EST on CBS to catch us on the show.
To celebrate, we will be giving away 8 autographed ALIST Magazines from our past issues to 8 lucky individuals.
Just follow us on Twitter before 9PM EST and tweet us at @ALIST_Magazine when you see our magazine on the show.
The first 8 correct tweets of where you saw the magazine on NCIS: New Orleans will be notified via Twitter’s Direct Message (DM) for further instructions.
ALIST Magazine Twitter Contest (“Contest”)
Contest Terms and Conditions (“Terms”):
On Twitter (https://twitter.com), ALIST Magazine (“ALIST”) will be selecting the first 8 followers who tweet ALIST where they saw ALIST Magazine on the show NCIS: New Orleans (“Contest”).
This Contest will begin at 9PMET on February 3rd, 2015 and will end at 10PM PM ET on February 3rd 2015 (“Contest Period”). In order to participate in the Contest, ALIST Twitter followers must follow ALIST at http://twitter.com/alist_magazine. During the Contest Period, ALIST Twitter followers are to tweet on ALIST’s Twitter account where they saw ALIST Magazine on the show, NCIS: New Orleans, which will premiere on Tuesday, February 3, 2015.
The first 8 selected ALIST Twitter followers (“Winners”) will receive: (i) one (1) autographed ALIST Magazine (“Prize”). Each individual Winner is eligible to receive one (1) Prize. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $3.99
How to participate in the ALIST’s Contest for a chance to win a Prize:
- Go to http://twitter.com/alist_magazine and follow ALIST Magazine.
- ALIST Twitter followers may begin tweeting on ALIST’s Twitter account where followers have seen the ALIST Magazine on the show, NCIS: New Orleans, which will be premiered February 3, 2015.
- The first 8 ALIST Twitter followers selected as Winners of the Contest will be notified by ALIST via electronic mail on or around February 4th, 2015.
- Any and all selected Winners must, upon notification from ALIST of being selected as a Winner, provide a physical mailing address to ALIST via electronic mail within seven (7) calendar days in order for ALIST to mail to each Winner a Prize. Selected Winners who fail to provide a physical mailing address with seven (7) calendar days of ALIST’s winning notification will be disqualified from the Contest and will not receive a Prize. Upon the disqualification of any and all selected Winners, additional Winner(s) will be selected at random until all twenty-five Prizes have been awarded. Minors must obtain a parent’s permission and assistance prior to providing ALIST with a physical mailing address. By providing a physical mailing address to ALIST, you (or your parent/guardian if you are a minor) agree to the Terms described herein. Do not email ALIST your mailing address if you disagree with any of these Terms.
- Each selected winner will be required to sign (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if a selected winner is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides): (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of ALIST and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Contest or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting ALIST the right to use his/her name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and (c) any other documentation required by ALIST, including a W2 form and a selected winner’s social security number for tax purposes.
- Contest open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are fourteen (14) years and older (except for legal residents of Maine who must be 18 years of age or older), have a Twitter account, follow ALIST Magazine on Twitter. Employees of ALIST and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children and step-siblings), (“ALIST” or “Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third-party fulfillment agencies (collectively, with ALIST, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter this Promotion. Contest void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) prize to be awarded per Twitter account (regardless of the number of tweets). If a participating Twitter account tweets multiple times, only the first tweet will be considered valid. Any person who creates multiple Twitter accounts for the purpose of participating in this Contest shall be considered ineligible for selection as a winner and is liable to have all Twitter accounts suspended.
- Participation in this Contest constitutes agreement that ALIST and all related parties involved in this Contest, are not responsible or liable for: (i) electronic transmissions or submissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submissions; or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to offer participant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest. If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or if this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Contest. By participating in this Contest, each participant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if participant is a minor) agrees to release and hold harmless the ALIST and Sponsors of each of the foregoing, from and against any and all liability arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest and/or the use of the Prize, including but not limited to, liability arising from or in connection with third-party claims. This Contest is made by ALIST Magazine c/o NAAAP, 4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Suite 289, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.